You can change your selection at any time by changing your browser’s settings. Disabling cookies may adversely affect your use of KUST Hotell & Spa’s website.
• that the use of the website will result in cookies being generated,
• what these cookies are used for,
• who uses the information, and
• how cookies can be avoided.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your device (mobile, tablet or desktop computer) and are commonly used with Internet browsing. Some are required in order for you to be able to fully utilise the functionality of the website, while others are used to enhance your user experience and facilitate navigation on the website.
There are two types of cookies: persistent cookies and temporary cookies (“session cookies”). Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your device for a longer period of time in order to be able to customise the website according to your preferences, choices and interests. For example, they are used for features that tell you what’s new since you last visited the website. When the expiry date has passed, the cookie is deleted when you return to the website that placed it on your device. Sessions cookies are temporarily placed on your computer drive when you visit the website and are sent between your computer and the server while you visit the website, and then are deleted when you close your web browser. They are used for a variety of purposes, for instance to keep track of which language you have chosen.
Some examples of what cookies can be used for:
• On websites that sell services, cookies are used to make it easy to book or order.
• To register who has visited which pages on a website. This information can then be used to select the proper advertisement or otherwise customise the pages the user can see. Many cookies used for advertising and customised content are third-party cookies.
• Monitor and follow up the web traffic via the use of statistics, in order to improve the website and learn more about different target groups. Many cookies used for statistics are third-party cookies.
THE VARIOUS DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES THAT ARE USED
The cookies we use usually improve the services we offer you. Actually, some of our services require cookies in order to work, while others simply exist to make our services better for you. In general, we categorise our cookies and their use according to the following:
• Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to be able to provide our basic services. Our services would not function without these cookies.
• Analysis cookies provide general overview analytical information regarding your usage of our services. Analysis cookies collect information about how users interact with our website and provide us with insight into overall interaction patterns rather than the individual user’s behaviour. This information assists us to improve your experience and the experience of others with our website.
• Functionality cookies allow us to save settings, such as your choice of language or if we will pre-fill in your details or not.
• Security cookies make our services and data safe and secure by assisting us to detect fraud and to protect your data. As this is an essential part of our services, these cookies are necessary.
• Marketing Cookies: Advertising cookies collect information about your activities and interest shown on our website, so that we can show you relevant, targeted advertising in third-party channels (search engines, social media, and ad networks)
FULL LIST OF COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE
You can find list of all cookies that are used/ and for what purposes here.
IF YOU WANT AVOID COOKIES
You can see more information about cookies and how to avoid them here:
We welcome your questions and/or comments about KUST Hotell & Spas Cookies Policy are welcomed and sent to email@example.com.
POLICY LAST UPPDATED: 21 MAY, 2018