Included in the price
- KUST’s spa ritual
- Luxurious ecological skin care products in a vanity bag (facemask, face cream, hand wrap, hair deep conditioner, peeling glove)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face cleanser, body lotion, foot salt
- Loan of towel, dressing gown and slippers
- Water, fruit
The vanity bag you receive on arrival contains clear information on the spa ritual procedure and how each product is used.
Simply booking a treatment does not give you access to the spa. Guests who book treatments longer than 50 minutes can gain access to the spa for an additional SEK 295 (not including the spa ritual/skincare products).
Please wear swimwear in the spa.
Please book your treatment well in advance of your visit. Don’t forget to let us know if you are pregnant or have any medical condition or allergies. If you book a treatment longer than 50 minutes, you can access the spa for an additional SEK 295 (not including the spa ritual/skincare products).
Read more about what to think about before and after treatments at the bottom of the page.
You should always book treatments in advance. You can find them here on the website, by e-mail or by phone. Phone: +46 911 30 000. E-mail: email@example.com
Don’t forget to let us know if you are pregnant or have any medical condition or allergies when you book a treatment.
If you’d like to visit the spa (without any treatments), we recommend that you make a reservation to be sure space will be available. Drop-in when space allows.
If you want to cancel or change your reservation, please do so by phone or e-mail: +46 911 30 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cancel by e-mail, please be aware that your cancellation is only valid when you receive confirmation from us. You must cancel no later than 24 hours before your scheduled treatment. Full price will be charged for no-shows.
We have a minimum of 15 years of age. During our family hours children aged 5–14 can enjoy the spa in the company of an adult.
SUMMER 18th June-19th August: Children’s spa from 5-14 years, monday-saturday 10am-1pm, sunday 10am-7pm. At all other hours there is an age limit of 15 years.
Be sure to drink plenty of water during your spa visit.
Food & drink
In our spa lounge Vila, we serve lighter dishes and drinks.
Serene movements and quiet conversation ensure a tranquil atmosphere at our spa. For this reason, we ask you not to talk on the phone while you’re here. If you want to keep the phone on, please put it on silent.
Prior to a scheduled treatment
- Arrive in plenty of time, so you can unwind and perhaps change your clothes at leisure.
- Loan of a dressing gown, towel and slippers is included in the price of the treatment.
- If you also booked access to the spa (SEK 295), don’t forget to pack swimwear.
- The therapist will meet you in the lounge just before your scheduled treatment.
- You can choose to wear underwear or swimwear underneath your dressing gown.
After the treatment
- Let your body stay at rest for the same length of time as the treatment was.
- Listen to your body and give it a chance to recover.
- It’s a good idea to drink tea or water after a treatment.